Hagley Catholic High School is a mixed 11-18 school in Hagley, Worcestershire. The school holds specialist academy status and was awarded a Good grade in its most recent Ofsted report.
The school consists of students studying for Key Stage 3, GCSE, AS and A-level examinations.
Why This School?
- Rated Ofsted Good
- A happy, caring school, with a real sense of Catholic community;
- A high performing school (2018: GCSE 75% achieving 4+; 52% 5+ in En & Ma);
- Positive L3VA at A Level (2017: +0.23; 2018: +0.04);
- Whole school emphasis on community cohesion, global justice and sustainability;
- A strong commitment to the professional development of staff;
- Easy access to major transport links: M5, M6 & M42 motorways and National Rail Main Line
Resources Manager/Lead First-Aider
- Start Date: 20th April 2020
- Salary: £18,795 - £19,171 full time equivalent per annum (actual salary £13,903 - £14,181)
- Scale: New SCP 5 - 6
- Hours: 32 per week/39 weeks per year (term time only including training days)
- Closing Date for Applications: 9 am on Monday 2nd March 2020